Monday, May 7, 2012

TWIS #12

        
        What I did in science this week was played games on the computer of ecosystem. Then, we took a regents question packet. We also made booklets for my spider's ecosystem. We designed the cover of the booklet. We did Spider Observation Log Product in my booklet pages - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. One thing Angel did is talk about spiders. One think Angel did is observatie the celler spider. On Friday we had a small party for Jamie because she was leaving so we did a goodbye party.
   
       What I learned in science this week was how a ecosystem web and food chain work and how in order it goes. I had an aha moment when I was playing the game and saw which iilsturation was a decomposer, produers, consumer. I also learned how regents questions are and what it looks like. I think regents question is hard in some questions I barely knew what some words meant. Consumers are carnivores, and also most producers are herbivores. Also plants are producers which they make there own food and re-produce themselves. I  learned about energy pyramids and symbiotic relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment