Friday, December 2, 2011

This week in science #5

    This week in science we went into groups.We did a super rocket with all data from other groups.We watched some videos about animals and there behaviors.Then we got crickets and saw what were some behaviors of them.We wrote down the things I observed and the tings I wondered.After that we drew a sketch of the front,sideways,and front of the cricket.

    What I learned this week was how to build a rocket.We launched a rocket.We learned some behaviors of animals.I learned some of the crickets behaviors and how they look like.We watched videos of animal behavior to have a start of seeing different animals way of life. Some questions I had was why these animals have this kind of behavior? My thoughts about the animal behavior was funny, and kind of strange because I don't see animals do this regularly. I Learned lots of things about crickets, like that the males chirp to get a female cricket attention etc.

1 comment:

  1. wow i cant believe that u where able to find a video to put in ur post,GOOD JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete